Pricing & Terms
- I do not inflate my prices in order to be able to offer a discount for ‘pre-payment’. I feel that this is a way of tying pupils in and committing them to an instructor and I do not approve of this. If the instruction is not to your satisfaction, you should be free to change, at any time and without difficulty or hassle.
- Therefore you do not need to pre-pay to reserve a lesson slot with me. If I agree to work with a pupil, the agreed lesson slot will be reserved for you until such time as it is either no longer needed, or wanted, or moved by mutual agreement.
Standard Lesson & Price
Duration 1.5 hours £50.00.
Pass Plus, Regaining licenses following a disqualification and assessments, or training for assessments ordered by either courts or medical bodies: £34.00 per hour. Duration variable depending on requirements.
Motorway lessons (post test): £35.00 per hour.
- My Tuition car is ‘deep cleaned’ very regularly and all touch surfaces are sanitised between every driver change.
- I provide all the required PPE, for every lesson.
- Pupils are welcome to wear their own face mask if preferred.
- Whilst I personally prefer two-hour lesson durations, following advice from the DIA (Driving Instructors Association) and other bodies, I have reduced lesson duration to one and a half hours in order to reduce the possibility of exposure to infection, as we are always working within the car at less than the recommended ‘social distance’.
Cancellation of Lessons
48 hours notice of cancellation is required, otherwise the lesson is chargeable.